Our Web3 Technologies
We have pioneered Web3 technologies for physical access control to enable identity wallets with cryptographic attestations for authorizing individual users to unlock secure spaces.
Universal identifier registry
An immutable and decentralized registry for uniquely identifying anything such as people and secure spaces for access control and security solutions.
- Public and permissionless blockchain
- Persistent and distributed
- Each identifier points to a verified identity
- GDPR and CA Privacy Act compliant
- Available to all security companies
dApps & DWA
An application used to store and control identity data, and to present cryptographically verifiable attestations such as the authority to unlock a door.
- Users are self-sovereign
- Users control access to identity data
- Exchange cryptographic attestations
- Manage cryptographic keys
- User controlled encrypted data backup
Attestations are tamper-proof claims that can be cryptographically verified to be valid and provide the holder with rights or privileges such as access to a secure space.
- Based on public key cryptography
- Secure and tamper-proof
- Verified using digital signatures
- Enable trusted p2p interactions
- Privacy preserving
Data is owned and controlled by the individual.
You can't hack it if we don't store it.
Users control who has access to their personal identity data.
Tamper-proof with PKI and digital signatures.
Users own their data and may port it from wallet to wallet.